1. Girl: I'm watching Beauty & the Beast. If you were a Beast, I'd still love you.
Boy: And if you were a Beauty, I'd still love you.
2. If I showed you scripts from my first few movies, the descriptions of my characters all said 'the ugly girl'.
3. I don't care how pretty you are on the outside. If your personality is Ugly, you're Ugly.
4. I’ve had tons of bullies who would call me retarded, even on my Facebook page. It’s sad and it really hurts. I want to tell people not to use the word. Don’t say your friend’s retarded when they do something foolish. If you have a disability, keep working hard. Whatever it takes, do it, and don’t be mean to people.
5. Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today
Tags: Tolerance | Arguments | Relationship | Self Learning | Demeaning | Teacher | Experiential Learning | Learning Curve | Learning | Disapproval | Walk In My Shoes | I Dont Know | Knowledge | Etiquette |
6. Even the simplest communication has multiple components that run the risk of creating misunderstanding: the listener and the speaker, their different points of view, the words they speak and the different meaning each word has for each person, the implicit message (intent versus actual words), the context, and the process of flow.