1. “Domestic violence is violence that takes place in the home, especially by one person against their partner.”
2. “violent or aggressive behaviour within the home, typically involving the violent abuse of a spouse or partner.”
3. It always seems as though the definition of love will remain debatable by an opinionated world.
4. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past, even while we attempt to define it.
5. Domestic Violence:
“acts of violence or abuse against a person living in one's household, especially a member of one's immediate family.”
6. A person is called selfish, not for pursuing his or her own good, but for neglecting his or her neighbor’s.
7. Domestic Violence:
“violent or abusive behavior directed by one family or household member against another”
8. Domestic Violence:
“the situation in which someone you live with attacks you and tries to hurt you”