1. War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is. Revolution is when you decide it for yourself.
2. "...Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
3. Pray Istikhara when making a decision
4. Istikhara is way to ask Allah to help in making the right decision; especially when confused between two options, in the case of travel, career choice, marriage etc.
5. Sometimes you have to decide which will hurt more: biting your tongue or having your say.
6. The most courageous decision that you can make each day is to be in a good mood.
7. Before any major life decision, pray 2 rakah's of Salatul Istikhara
8. Dependent personality disorder
-dependence on people for emotional and physical needs
-avoiding being alone
-need reassurance while making decisions
-might be likely to tolerate physical or verbal abuse
9. Don't base your decisions on the advice of those who don't have to deal with the results