1. Sometimes you have to decide which will hurt more: biting your tongue or having your say.
2. Before any major life decision, pray 2 rakah's of Salatul Istikhara
3. Istikhara is way to ask Allah to help in making the right decision; especially when confused between two options, in the case of travel, career choice, marriage etc.
4. Pray Istikhara when making a decision
5. "...Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
6. The most courageous decision that you can make each day is to be in a good mood.
7. Dependent personality disorder
-dependence on people for emotional and physical needs
-avoiding being alone
-need reassurance while making decisions
-might be likely to tolerate physical or verbal abuse
8. War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is. Revolution is when you decide it for yourself.
9. Don't base your decisions on the advice of those who don't have to deal with the results
10. Feel sorry for the unfortunate men who missed out on a good girl because they were brainwashed by the standards of beauty taught to them by the society.
Tags: Unfortunate | Men | Expectations | Beauty | Lost | Opportunity | Decision | Bias | Society | Pressure | Self Awareness | Girl Power | Instagram captions for Girls | Loss | Your Opinion | BBW | Standards | Brainwashing |
11. A man in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl.
12. Listen to the child—find out why he/she did or did not do something.
Explain your reasons; this will enhance the child's decision-making capacities.
The nine inborn feelings (interest, enjoyment, surprise, distress, anger, fear, shame, disgust, and dismal) should be labeled with words. This will facilitate tension regulation and aid the transition to more mature ways of handling emotion.
Positive reinforcement—rewards and praise—will enhance the child's self-esteem when appropriate standards are met. Positive reinforcement is more effective in obtaining long-term behavioral compliance than frightening and shaming punishments.
Set a good example for the child. The child wants to be like the parents. Children identify with their parents, and they will put feelings and actions into words when they see their parents doing this. Who the parents are, and how they behave, will have a profound impact on the development of their children. Your child will follow your lead.
13. When I was young, I thought that I'd be a perfect adult at the age of 38. An adult who knows the right answers to everything & makes only the right decisions. Do u know what I realized though?
Even if my decision was right, it might not always lead to the best outcome.