1. I have no fear of death. If I surrender before I finish my last breath, then that breath is forbidden for me.
2. Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time.
3. In order to go on living one must try to escape the death involved in perfectionism.
4. Every loss is nothing but a reminder that nothing in this world is permanent. Live and work for the everlasting Jannah
5. This life, all of it, is nothing but a single chapter of a novel with numerous chapters, and death is not the end of the adventure, it is the beginning of it.
6. How do you defend against a person who is ready to die?
How do you defend against a person who don’t fear being sent to prison for life?
How do you defend against a person who has nothing to lose?
It’s like trying to defend against a suicide bomber, who has no problem going out in a glorified bang.
7. Nobody should have to go to work thinking, ‘Oh this is the place that I might die today.’ That’s what a hospital is for.
An office is for not dying. An office is a place to live life to the fullest. To the max.
To…an office is a place where dreams come true.
8. The doctor said, if I can't find a new way to relate more positively to my surroundings, I'm going to die.
I'm going to die.
9. "When the news of the death of Ja'far came, the Prophet said:
'Prepare some food for the family of Ja'far, for indeed something has happened to them that will keep them busy.'"
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 998]
10. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
11. Death is so near. Turn back to Allah.
12. Everything is a metaphor. Everything is a sign and contains a lesson. Don’t reflect on how quickly Ramadan came and went, without realizing that in this is a sign of how quickly this life will come and go.
13. Today, you own a piece of land.
Tomorrow, a piece of land will own you.
14. If I were buying my coffin, I would get one with thicker walls so you couldn’t hear the other dead people.
15. A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything
16. Whether you’re scared of dying, or dying alone, or dying drunk in a ditch, don’t be.
It’s going to be OK.
17. If I don’t have some cake soon, I might die.
18. Corona Virus for Dummies
-Kate got infected yesterday, but she won't know until 14 days later.
-Kate thinks she's healthy but is infecting almost 10 people everyday.
-These 10 people think they are ok, they travel, go out and infect 100 people.
-These 100 people think they are healthy, and keep going out infecting 1000 people.
-At any time, no one knows who is infected and who can infect you.
Do you understand why it is important to stay at home. Be responsible. Stay in Quarantine.
19. Our train is heading towards death, and we are worried about life.
20. Perfectionism is the voice of the oppressor, the enemy of the people. It will keep you cramped and insane your whole life, and it is the main obstacle between you and a shitty first draft. I think perfectionism is based on the obsessive belief that if you run carefully enough, hitting each stepping-stone just right, you won't have to die. The truth is that you will die anyway and that a lot of people who aren't even looking at their feet are going to do a whole lot better than you, and have a lot more fun while they're doing it.
21. That's the good part of dying; when you've got nothing to lose, you run any risk you want.
22. We shall test you through fear, hunger, loss of life, property, and crops. (Muhammad), give glad news to the people who have patience
23. When one talks about being like a dead corpse in the hands of a spiritual teacher it means being able to surrender one's will, specially one's nafs al ammarah, that is a part of our soul which is again a Quranic term, which commands us to evil - we must surrender that. That's what it means. It doesn't make you become part of a cog of a machine.
24. You only live once?
You live every day.
You only die once.
25. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.
Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
26. A squirrel dying in front of your house may be more relevant to your interests right now than people dying in Africa.
27. Dear Sisters!
One day you will all be covered from head to toe.
“Don’t let your last on earth be the first day you wear hijab!”
28. If Allah created you for this world, He would have created you without death.
29. The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward except Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who shows patience and anticipates My reward when I take away his favourite one from the inhabitants of the world."'
Riyad as-Salihin : Book 7, Hadith 923
30. Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said, "Whoever drinks alcoholic drinks in the world and does not repent (before dying), will be deprived of it in the Hereafter."
[Sahih Bukhari - 5575]
31. This world cannot break you—unless you give it permission. And it cannot own you unless you hand it the keys—unless you give it your heart. And so, if you have handed those keys to dunya for a while—take them back. This isn’t the End. You don’t have to die here. Reclaim your heart and place it with its rightful owner:
32. This place is a dream. Only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.
33. May Allah make us among those who are given the glad tidings of Jannah at the time our soul is being removed.
34. Ya Allah!
Make my last words "La ilaaha Illallah, Muhammadun Rasoolullah.
35. "Three follow the deceased, two of them return, and one remains.
He is followed by his family, his wealth, and his deeds.
So his family and his wealth returns, and his deeds remain."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2379]
36. Last night so many people closed their eyes to sleep, and never got to open them again. You weren't one of them. Say Alhamdulillah.
37. A life that ends at death, with no existence beyond it, is a life not worth living.
38. The Corona Virus is reshaping our world. This tiny creation is reshaping our interest based economy and taking from military budget. It forces people to spend more time with family. It closes pubs, casinos and strip clubs. It forces people to clean themselves constantly and be concerned with their intimate relationships. It forces people to avoid eating things that are harmful to our bodies. It is cleaning the oceans of the pollution of cruise ships and corrupt tourism. It is cleaning the air of the pollution of air travel. Air exposes the greed of the wealthy and the folly of politicians. It forces us to remember death and draw closer to the Creator.
39. “Whoever drinks wine and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents, Allah will accept his repentance. If he drinks wine again and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents, Allah will accept his repentance. If he drinks wine again and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents Allah will accept his repentance. But if he does it again, then Allah will most certainly make him drink of the mire of the puss or sweat on the Day of Resurrection.” They said: “O Messenger of Allah, what is the mire of the pus or sweat? He said: “The drippings of the people of Hell.”
[Ibn Majah - Vol. 4, Book 30, Hadith 3377]