9 Daughter Leaving Home Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
To a daughter leaving home is a short poem by Linda Pastan which is mentioned as one of the Quotes for Daughters leaving their home to start a new journey of their life. Also check out Father and Daughter Quotes and Quotes for a Daughter.
Daughter Leaving Home Quotes
1. When I taught you at eight to ride a bicycle, loping along beside you as you wobbled away on two round wheels, my own mouth rounding in surprise when you pulled ahead down the curved path of the park, I kept waiting for the thud of your crash as I sprinted to catch up, while you grew smaller, more breakable with distance, pumping, pumping for your life, screaming with laughter, the hair flapping behind you like a handkerchief waving goodbye
2. Though she no longer lives here
This will always be her home
The warm and kindest place
Her heart has ever known
3. It's never very easy
Watching someone you love leave
I know that I must be strong
But silently I'll grieve
4. I know she's smart enough
To make it on her own
It's hard to admit
My little girl has finally grown
5. I hope she knows if life gets tough
And she should need a friend
That she can always count on me
Until the very end
6. I may not be able to carry you in my arms anymore, but I will always carry you in my heart.
7. Their are two times when parenting is the most difficult. When the baby first arrives at home, and when the adult first leaves home.
8. Every woman has to face the challenge of leaving her home and going to her husbands home after marriage. This is indeed one of the biggest transformations for a woman and during such a crucial time period, immense support and love of a husband can do wonders.
9. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.