1. Don't just treat your daughter as a Princess.
First treat your wife as a Queen.
2. Princess Margaret: Pride and joy. Remember? What Papa called us.
Elizabeth: Yes. "Elizabeth is my pride and Margaret is my joy."
Margaret: But Margaret is my joy.
3. When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity, or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased).
[Sahih Muslim 1631]
4. When the glad news of the birth of their daughter is brought to them, their faces turn gloomy and black with anger.
They try to hide themselves from the people because of the disgrace of such news. Will they keep their new born despite the disgrace or bury it alive? How sinful is their Judgment!
Those who do not believe in the life to come are evil examples. To God belongs all the exalted attributes; He is the Majestic and the All-wise.
Quran Chapter 16, Verses 58 to 60
5. Their are two times when parenting is the most difficult. When the baby first arrives at home, and when the adult first leaves home.