12 Danger Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power.
If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous.
Tags: Power | Hopeful | Nothing To Lose | Hopeless | Law | Enemy | Danger |
2. The most dangerous way we sabotage ourselves is by waiting for the perfect moment to begin.
Nothing works perfectly the first time, or the first fifty times. Everything has a learning curve. The beginning is just that - a beginning. Surrender your desire to do it flawlessly on the first try. It's not possible. Learn to learn. Learn to fail. Learn to learn from failing. And begin today. Begin now. Stop waiting.
Tags: Success | Failure | Perfectionism | Danger | Waste of Time | Sabotage | Learning Curve | Beginning | Surrender | Get Started |
3. While the most dangerous person in the world is a person with nothing to lose, the most powerful person in the world is a person with nothing to prove.
Tags: Nothing To Lose | Danger | Powerful | Nothing to Prove |
4. Tagging a person who self-harms as "crazy" or "dangerous" is neither helpful, nor correct. Self-injury is a means they took in order to cope from their pain. They need your help, not your tags.
Tags: Self Harm | Crazy | Danger | Help | Inappropriate | Incorrect | Names |
5. The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse.
Tags: Abuse | Emotional Abuse | Power | Danger | Taking Advantage |
6. Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.
Tags: Liar | Vague | Mind Games | Manipulation | Deception | Truth | Destruction | Danger |
7. The history of patents includes a wealth of attempts to reward friends of the government and restrict or control dangerous technologies.
Tags: Intellectual Property | Wealth | Government | Political | Control | Danger | Technology |
8. Talk and use words instead of actions—speak rather than hit. Talk with the child about what behaviors are acceptable or not, what is safe or dangerous, and why.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Speak | Communication | Parenting | Safe | Danger | Effect | Domestic Violence | Beating | Behavior |
9. Beauty may be dangerous but
Tags: Beautiful But Deadly | Danger | Beauty |
10. "And though she be but little,
she is fierce."
Oh, when you get her angry, she’s a good fighter, and vicious too. She was a hellcat in school. And she’s fierce, even though she’s little.
“Little” again? Nothing but “little” and “short”!— Why are you letting her insult me like this? Let me at her!.
Tags: Beautiful But Deadly | Tiny | Short People | Danger | Girl Power |
11. We feel that if we feel sensitized, if we can interpret our sensations and symptoms as being physical dangers, then we can be one step ahead of potential cancer or heart attack. So we go on Google, we seek reassurance - anything to make us feel better.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Sensitive | Interpretation | Symptoms | Danger | Heart | Disease | Anxiety | Google | Reassurance | Validation |
12. When you are having a panic attack, one simple line that can get you through the panic attack when you are having it is…
“this is uncomfortable, but it is not dangerous”
Tags: Panic Attack | Panic | Uncomfortable | Danger | Fear | Threatening | Thoughts | Heart | Mental Health | Health Anxiety | Anxiety |