1. By the way, I am wearing the smile you gave me.
2. I love you so much I could squish you.
3. I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate thinking that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me, they wouldn’t hate me.
4. I love her mood swings. Especially, on those four days of every month. For that's when she's like a cute child.
5. In a room full of art, I'd still stare at you.
6. Hey, you’re pretty and I’m cute. Together we’d be Pretty Cute.
7. Your smile is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.
8. If you call yourself an "authoress" on your Facebook profile, you suck at life. You are stupid and your children are ugly. It doesn't matter if you're just trying to be cute and original. You're not. You are about as original as all those other witless twits "writing" the one millionth shitty Fifty Shades clone. Or maybe you're trying to show your 2000 fake Facebook "friends" that you are an empowered feminist who will not stand for sexist terminology. But you're not showing people that you are fighting the good fight, you're showing people that you are a sheep, who's trying just a little too hard to ride the current wave of idiotic political correctness. The word "author" is no more gender-discrimination than the word "person." Do you call yourself a personess? No, of course not, because then you might as well wear a sign around your neck that says, "Hello, I'm a retard.”
9. You're a tornado
with pretty eyes
and a heartbeat.
10. I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
11. Being weird is somehow cute
12. Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! You look like a monkey and you belong in a zoo!
There ya go, little sister. I hope your birthday is absolutely bananas!
13. Lucky me,
You're my very best friend.
14. My sweetest adventures always include you.
15. You are the best part of my Tomorrow.