9 Customer Engagement Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Home > Quotes > 9 Customer Engagement Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Customer Engagement Quotes
1. Get closer than ever to your customers.
So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
Tags: Customer Experience | Customer Engagement | Customer Service | Marketing | Sales | Monopoly | Influencer |
2. What I found when I got here was a zillion and one products.
It was amazing.
And I started to ask people, now why would I recommend a 3400 over a 4400?
When should somebody jump up to a 6500, but not a 7300?
And after three weeks, I couldn’t figure this out.
If I couldn’t figure this out… how could our customers figure this out?
Tags: Leadership | Customer Engagement | Bigger Picture | Product | Figuring It Out |
3. Customers don't measure you on how hard you tried. They measure you on how hard you deliver.
Tags: Customer Service | Work Hard | Customer Experience | Customer Engagement | Measure | Deliver |
4. Companies cannot really see beyond their current customer base. They explicitly or implicitly do things to protect their current customers. And the last person to want real change is your customer. That is why most new ideas come from small companies that have nothing to lose.
Tags: Nothing To Lose | Entrepreneurship | Startup | Good Ideas | Customer Engagement | Customer Service | Customer Experience | Product | SME |
5. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.
Tags: Customer Engagement | Customer Experience | Product | Branding | Value | Sales | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Market Research |
6. Direct Marketing is measured marketing. You can measure it, you can act differently. You can see what happened on Tuesday, and change what happened on Wednesday. Brand Marketing is a Cheetos commercial. Brand Marketing is the AirBnB Logo. You can't test an AirBnB logo - It's their logo. That's the way you tell a story of who you are.
Tags: Digital Marketing | Marketing | Niche Market | Branding | Product | Customer Engagement | Customer Experience | Airbnb |
7. People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic
Tags: Customer Experience | Customer Service | Customer Engagement | Sales | Digital Marketing | Niche Market | Marketing | Network Marketing | Storytelling | Magic |
8. If Nike opened a Hotel, I think we would be able to guess pretty accurately what it would be like.
If Hyatt came out with sneakers, we'd have no clue, because Hyatt doesn't have a brand. They have a Logo. If you swapped the logos, I would'nt know if I am in a Hyatt or a Hilton. No Brand. When you have a brand, you have made promise to people and people have expectations.
Tags: Branding | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Strategy | Planning | Entrepreneurship | Social Media | Logo | Design | Promise | Expectations | Customer Service | Customer Engagement | Customer Experience |
9. The reason it seems that price is all your customers care about is that you haven’t given them anything else to care about.
Tags: Price | Customer Service | Customer Experience | Customer Engagement | Value | Branding | Product |