9 Customer Engagement Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Customer Engagement Quotes
1. Companies cannot really see beyond their current customer base. They explicitly or implicitly do things to protect their current customers. And the last person to want real change is your customer. That is why most new ideas come from small companies that have nothing to lose.
2. Customers don't measure you on how hard you tried. They measure you on how hard you deliver.
3. If Nike opened a Hotel, I think we would be able to guess pretty accurately what it would be like.
If Hyatt came out with sneakers, we'd have no clue, because Hyatt doesn't have a brand. They have a Logo. If you swapped the logos, I would'nt know if I am in a Hyatt or a Hilton. No Brand. When you have a brand, you have made promise to people and people have expectations.
Tags: Branding | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Strategy | Planning | Entrepreneurship | Social Media | Logo | Design | Promise | Expectations | Customer Service | Customer Engagement | Customer Experience |
4. The reason it seems that price is all your customers care about is that you haven’t given them anything else to care about.
5. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.
6. What I found when I got here was a zillion and one products.
It was amazing.
And I started to ask people, now why would I recommend a 3400 over a 4400?
When should somebody jump up to a 6500, but not a 7300?
And after three weeks, I couldn’t figure this out.
If I couldn’t figure this out… how could our customers figure this out?
7. Get closer than ever to your customers.
So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
8. Direct Marketing is measured marketing. You can measure it, you can act differently. You can see what happened on Tuesday, and change what happened on Wednesday. Brand Marketing is a Cheetos commercial. Brand Marketing is the AirBnB Logo. You can't test an AirBnB logo - It's their logo. That's the way you tell a story of who you are.
9. People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic