1. People cry, not because they are weak. It's because they have been strong for too long.
2. when a girl cries, it's not usually over one thing. It's built up anger and emotions that she's been holding for too long.
3. tears come from the heart, and not the brain.
4. For every 50 crying episodes that women do, Men only average 10.
5. Most of the time... when you're crying, nobody notices your tears. Most of the time... when you're worried, nobody feels your pain. Most of the time... when you're happy, nobody sees your smile.
But when you fart just one time...
6. Sometimes we make duaa for a door of dunya. When it doesn't open, we cry. Not realizing that Allah has instead opened a door of jennah for us.
7. when i cry about one thing, i end up crying about everything that's wrong
8. Signs of being Emotionally Drained:
-Irritated very quickly
-lack of motivation
-sleep issues and nausea
-crying for no reason
9. Selfish people also tend to have victim mindsets… Their actions plant seeds of loneliness; then they cry upon the blooming.
10. She was a free bird one minute: queen of the world and laughing. The next minute she would be in tears like a porcelain angel, about to teeter, fall and break. She never cried because she was afraid that something 'would' happen; she would cry because she feared something that could render the world more beautiful, 'would not' happen.
11. Why do we Cry?
Source: Medical News Today
There are 3 types of Tears
Basal: tear ducts constantly secrete basal tears. It is a protein-rich antibacterial liquid that help to keep the eyes moist every time a person blinks.
Reflex: These are tears come from irritants such as wind, smoke, or onions. They are released to flush out these irritants and protect the eye.
Emotional: Humans shed tears in response to a range of emotions. These tears contain a higher level of stress hormones than other types of tears.
12. Never lose hope. Stay close to Allah and when you mess up, go back to Him. Never, ever stop going back to Him. Repent often. Cry to Allah. And hold on tight-with your life-to His remembrance and to prayer. If you do this, you may get wet, but insha Allah never drown in this ocean of dunya.
13. The worst type of crying is the silent one.
The one when everyone is asleep.
The one when you feel it in your throat, and your eyes become blurry from the tears.
The one where you just want to scream.
The one where you have to hold your breath and grab your stomach to keep quiet.
The one where you can't breathe anymore.
14. I cut myself because you wouldn't let me cry.
I cried because you wouldn't let me speak.
I spoke because you wouldn't let me shine.
I shone because I thought you loved me...
15. tears are words that need to be written
16. crying is how your heart feels, when your lips can't explain the pain you feel.
17. you only get hurt by people you care about. you always ignore or forget the hurt caused by people who are not that significant in your life. the theory of "people who love you will never make you cry" is a foolish philosophy.
18. Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with real heart to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep.
19. May every tear that has ever fallen from your tired eyes on my behalf, become a river for you in Paradise. Ameen.
20. He created the seven seas and He loved a tear from you, but your eyes were tearless.
21. The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
22. Why did you choose to live with your dad, my son? Don't you love me?
Son: I love you Mom. But I know that he will need me more.
23. The tears we shed, water the gardens in our hearts.
24. Her mood was suddenly in free fall, a state she knew all too well. A heaviness inside. A hollow loneliness. A need to either quarrel or cry. A downward plunge that could only be escaped by huge loss of temper, howling for her mother, or what people like teachers called going too far.
Trouble on the way.
25. It was an emotional wedding.
Even the cake was in Tiers.