1. How to handle Mood Swings
-stick to a routine for eating and sleeping
-exercise every single day
-get sound sleep
-Pray, Dhikr, Yoga, Meditation
-Find a creative outlet to express your feelings
-Find someone to talk it all out, a friend, spouse or a medical professional
2. If uncertainty is unacceptable to you, it turns into fear. If it is perfectly acceptable, it turns into increased aliveness, alertness, and creativity.
3. Create the things you wish existed.
4. The enemy of fear is creativity.
5. You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants some magical solution to their problem and everyone refuses to believe in magic.
6. Use your creativi-tea
7. Constant labor of one uniform kind destroys the intensity and flow of a man's animal spirits, which find recreation and delight in mere change of activity.
8. Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children at that level.
9. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
10. I think boredom is the beginning of every authentic act.
Boredom opens up the space, for new engagements. Without boredom, no creativity.
If you are not bored, you just stupidly enjoy the situation in which you are.
11. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
Tags: Creative |