1. Putting people down does not make you a powerful and a strong person.
It makes you a bully, a coward and eventually alone in life.
2. This republic was not established by cowards; and cowards will not preserve it.
3. Klaus: Hey, Do you think I could fit 15 marshmallows in my mouth?
Five: You're a hazard to society.
Ben: And a coward. Do 20.
4. Many bullies are also cowards: When their victims begin to show backbone and stand up for their rights, a bully will often back down. This is true in schoolyards, as well as in domestic and office environments.
5. Believe me that every man you see in a military uniform is not a hero.
6. Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.