Hilarious and only the best Cow Puns with images. Cow Puns deal with the following word play
Utter - Udder
Music - Moo-sic
Sirloin - Sir Loin
Meet - MEAT
You may also be interested to master the art of puns from this mega-list of PUNS
Cow Puns Quotes
1. Why do cows have hooves instead of feet?
– Because they lactose.
2. What did the farmer name his funniest cow?
The Laughing Stock.
3. What did the mother cow say to the baby cow?
It’s pasture bedtime.
4. Nice to MEAT you.
5. What did the farmer say when his cow wouldn’t produce milk?
This is udderly problematic!
6. What do you call a cow who’s just given birth? De-calf-inated.
7. Where do cows eat lunch?
In the Calfeteria.
8. Why don’t most cows lie?
They can smell bull.
9. When does a Koala go "moo"?
When it is learning a new language!
10. My cow just wandered into a field of marijuana. The steaks have never been so high…
11. Why did the cow start a fight with his buddy?
There was real beef between them!
12. Why did the farmer stop telling cow puns?
Because he butchered every joke.
13. What do you call the feeling that you’ve heard this bull before?
14. What did the cow say to her misbehaving calf?
I am not amoosed by you.
15. Why was the cow so afraid of messing up?
Because the steaks were high.
16. What do you call a cow with no legs?
17. Why do cows wear bells around their necks?
To make beautiful moo-sic.
18. What’s a cow’s best subject in school?
19. What did the cow confess to his therapist?
“I feel seen but not herd.”
20. Cow: My grandfather was knight.
His name was Sir Loin.