When you will be successful, you will have a minor regret of "Why I was not courageous enough to try earlier". Being successful requires Courage to think, believe in yourself and the Determination to achieve. You fail and your stand back up and try again. These quotes on Courage and Determination will definitely serve you as a reminder to always have the courage and determination to achieve what you wish to achieve in Life.
1. Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight.
You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.
If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
Tags: When Someone Puts You Down | Work Hard | Fight | Strong | Courageous | You Can Do It | Criticism | Positive Thinking | Believe In Yourself | Believe in Yourself | Motivational | Cant Bring Me Down |
2. The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.
3. The most courageous decision that you can make each day is to be in a good mood.
4. When one has nothing to lose, one becomes courageous. We are timid only when there is something we can still cling to
5. Taking risks in older age is more courageous because you have more to lose. When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose
6. I think this is what we all want to hear: that we are not alone in hitting the bottom, and that it is possible to come out of that place courageous, beautiful, and strong.
7. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Lao Tzu
8. Trust the still, small voice that says, “this might work and I’ll try it."
9. It’s not always easy to follow a new idea.
There is risk.
There is uncertainty.
Maybe it will fail… but maybe your new idea might succeed.
You’ll never know what could happen unless you commit to giving things a try.
10. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
11. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.
12. The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
13. Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat.
14. Mistakes are always forgivable - if one has the courage to admit them.
15. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
16. To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them.
17. Oh Lord!
Grant me the serenity to accept selfish ungrateful people for who they are, and the courage to not become bitter, and the wisdom not to let it ever happen again!
18. It needs more courage to let go than to hold on.
19. Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.