1. When one has nothing to lose, one becomes courageous. We are timid only when there is something we can still cling to
2. The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.
3. The most courageous decision that you can make each day is to be in a good mood.
4. Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight.
You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.
If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
5. Taking risks in older age is more courageous because you have more to lose. When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose
6. I think this is what we all want to hear: that we are not alone in hitting the bottom, and that it is possible to come out of that place courageous, beautiful, and strong.