Copy Cat Quotes
1. I am saddened, not by Microsoft success, I have no problem with their success, they’ve earned their success, for the most part.
I have a problem with the fact that they just make really third-rate products.
2. Our friends up north spend over five billion dollars on research and development and all they seem to do is copy Google and Apple.
3. The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste.
4. Microsoft has had two goals in the last 10 years. One was to copy the Mac, and the other was to copy Lotus’ success in the spreadsheet – basically, the applications business. And over the course of the last 10 years, Microsoft accomplished both of those goals.
And now they are completely lost.
5. Their products have no spirit to them.
6. I wish him the best, I really do. I just think he and Microsoft are a bit narrow. He’d be a broader guy if he had dropped acid once or gone off to an ashram when he was younger.
7. Don’t try to be the ‘next’. Instead, try to be the other, the changer, the new.
8. The older I get, the more I see how much motivations matter.
The Zune was crappy because the people at Microsoft don’t really love music or art the way we do.
We won because we personally love music.