1. I'm convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance....
Unless you have a lot of passion about this, you're not going to survive. You're going to give it up.
So you've got to have an idea, or a problem or a wrong that you want to right that you're passionate about; otherwise, you're not going to have the perseverance to stick it through.
2. Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did
3. I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate thinking that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me, they wouldn’t hate me.
4. You don't reveal pain from the past because you can't stand the idea of being seen as vulnerable - then and now or you have convinced yourself that it didn't matter. That is a definite problem - in and of itself.
5. You are a terrible person.
Don’t ever convince yourself of anything else.