1. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
2. At the base of whatever form of mood swing are individual experiences, the gradual or complete focus on issues that we have no control over. These are issues or circumstances that naturally trigger worry.
3. YOUR MOOD SHOULD
4. Give yourself an incentive to behave. Why not give yourself a small treat if you manage to get through PMS without losing your temper?
5. To diagnose a Personality Disorder, the behaviors and feelings must be consistent across several life circumstances. It should also cause significant distress and impairment in at least two of the following areas:
-the way you perceive or interpret yourself and other people
-the way you act when dealing with other people
-the appropriateness of your emotional responses
-how well you can control your impulses
6. Sabr is not remaining quiet and allowing anger to build up inside you. Sabr is to talk about what's bothering you without losing control of your emotions.
7. They cannot take away our self-respect if we do not give it to them.
8. Woman want a man who is in control, but not a man who is controlling.
There is a difference.
9. The history of patents includes a wealth of attempts to reward friends of the government and restrict or control dangerous technologies.
10. You can’t control the world, but when you control your thoughts, you bring order.
11. Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean that they will value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least.
12. The creative process is a process of surrender, not control.
13. You don’t have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.
14. You cannot always control what goes on outside.
But you can always control what goes on inside.