1. If you look for perfection, you’ll never be content.
2. Insecurities, betrayal, and selfishness are the things that will never make you a happy person.
3. "Some persons from the Ansar asked for (something) from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) and he gave them. They again asked him for (something), and he gave them.
Then he said: 'whatever of good that I have, I would never hoard it from any of you. (Remember) whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him content, and whoever tries to make due, Allah will suffice him. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and more encompassing than patience."
4. In this age of nudity, the more you reveal the cheaper you are regarded, even if the world makes you feel you are liberated.
Modest dress plays a key role in purification of the soul & deep inner contentment.
5. Don't drag the past with you and don't drag the future towards you and stay happy where you are with what you have.
6. "Wealth does not mean having a lot of property. Wealth means having self-contentment."
[Al Adab Al Mufrad: Book 1, Hadith 17]
7. A content heart is the One that says Alhamdulillàh for everything
8. “If the son of Adam had two valleys of wealth, he would love to have a third along with them. Nothing could satisfy him except dust. And Allah accepts the repentance of the one who repents.”
[Ibn Majah - Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4235]