1. If you look for perfection, you’ll never be content.
2. A squirrel dying in front of your house may be more relevant to your interests right now than people dying in Africa.
3. The quickest way to improve your traffic would be to export the keywords you are already ranking for from your Google Search Console, analyze your current position for the article you are ranking badly, and try to improve the Title, URL and Content one by one.
4. The body of your article should include Sub Headings.
Keep in mind you want your content easy to skim.
If people can’t skim it, you’re not gonna do well.
Also, keep your paragraphs up to 5-6 lines max.
5. When you link out to other people, it flatters them.
Because when you link out to someone, it drives them more traffic.
When you link out to them, shoot them an email.
Let them know you have mentioned them in your blog post and share the link with them.
6. A tip on how to decide on the Topic of your Article
If you are on Google and you can't find a clear answer to your question on Google, this is the biggest indicator for you that if you research on the topic and write an article about it, you will definitely be Number 1 on Google SERPS; no matter how weak your Domain Authority is.
7. A content heart is the One that says Alhamdulillàh for everything
8. Quality is more important than the quantity of your Content.
9. Introduction is a way to hook people in to read the rest of your blog post or article.
Apart from hooking people to your blog post, you should also mention what will be covered in the blog post.
10. Eight out of ten people will read your headline (Title), but only 2 out of 10 will actually click through and read the rest of your Article.
Always start off with the Title of your Blog Post.
11. How to get users on a new site organically?
Write content on topics that are trending today. There's low competition and sometimes the competition doesn't even exist.
Many times you will realize you just published a viral content and started getting users the same day.
12. "Wealth does not mean having a lot of property. Wealth means having self-contentment."
[Al Adab Al Mufrad: Book 1, Hadith 17]
13. Anywhere there is a Tribe of people, you can make content about it.
14. Content is King, but engagement is Queen and the lady rules the house.
Tags: Content |
15. “If the son of Adam had two valleys of wealth, he would love to have a third along with them. Nothing could satisfy him except dust. And Allah accepts the repentance of the one who repents.”
[Ibn Majah - Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4235]
16. In this age of nudity, the more you reveal the cheaper you are regarded, even if the world makes you feel you are liberated.
Modest dress plays a key role in purification of the soul & deep inner contentment.
17. Don't drag the past with you and don't drag the future towards you and stay happy where you are with what you have.
18. Insecurities, betrayal, and selfishness are the things that will never make you a happy person.
19. Your content needs to be credible in the eyes of the reader.
You can do that by citing sources and linking to other people.
This makes your business look more as an expert.
20. "Some persons from the Ansar asked for (something) from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) and he gave them. They again asked him for (something), and he gave them.
Then he said: 'whatever of good that I have, I would never hoard it from any of you. (Remember) whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him content, and whoever tries to make due, Allah will suffice him. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and more encompassing than patience."
21. Writing a perfect blog post
Step 1 - Keep a “hit list” of all the blogs you are going to write, in order to avoid a writers block.
Just spend one day getting your keywords ready in a doc, and prepare all the headlines for your hit list
Step 2 - Research to find your information
Present yourself not as an expert but just as a reader’s neighbor. Just a friend who has a similar problem.
Step 3 - Write your first sentence and your answer paragraph.
The answer paragraph is in the introduction and is about 3-4 sentences long. It is bolded and it is a quick summary/answer of your article
You win rich snippets this way on google.
Step 3 - Write 3-5 subheadings as a structure.
Backlinko.com did a study where they found out that the average word count of top ranking blogs is about 1900 words.
A longer blog post is going to outperform the short one.
Yes we have answered the question, but the reader might have some other lingering questions. And that what these subheadings are there for.
Step 4 - Images
Have one (probably full width) image on the top and you may probably need one to two supporting images throughout the article.
22. Always wrap up your article or Blog post with a “Conclusion”.
Conclusion summarizes what your post was about, and you end your conclusion with a question.
By ending with a question, more people are likely to leave a comment.