1. I'm good at figuring out how things work, but I don't know how this happened.
2. Jim is my enemy.
But it turns out that Jim is also his own worst enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
So Jim, is actually my friend.
But, because he is his own worst enemy, the enemy of my friend is my enemy so actually Jim is my enemy.
3. My, philosophy is, basically this. And this is something that I live by. And I always have. And I always will. Don’t, ever, for any reason, do anything, to anyone, for any reason, ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who you are with, or, or where you are going, or, or where you’ve been. Ever. For any reason. Whatsoever.
4. I don’t hate it.
I just don’t like it at all and it’s terrible.
5. Any man who says he totally understands women is a fool.
Because they are un-understandable.
6. Ok, too many different words from coming at me from too many different sentences.
7. I'm in love with Kelly Kapoor. And I don't know how I'm gonna feel tomorrow or the next day or the day after that, but I do know that right here, right now, all I can think about is spending the rest of my life with her.
Again, that could change.
8. Maybe we weren't right together, but, it's weird. I'd rather she be alone than with somebody. Is that love?
9. Ladies, when you get your mood swings do you want space or our attention?
10. Do you really get those really weird moods that you can't even explain what you're feeling it like everything is mixed all at once?
11. Mood swings make me really confused!
12. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness with your mouth.
13. A lot of individuals who don't own the company like Brand Marketing coz you can't get in trouble for a long time - coz no one knows if it's working.
14. If you can see your destiny clearly, your sight is clearer than mine.
15. People who self-harm don't want to die. They are not trying to kill themselves, in fact they are trying to live with the pain. People who self-harm have a very high risk of suicide so they need to seek immediate attention and help.
16. Taking Advantage Tactic #9
Feigning Ignorance or Confusion. Playing dumb, or acting like they don’t know what you’re talking about, which can throw you off balance and make you doubt yourself.
17. You may try to come across in a certain way to people around you, people often perceive you in an altogether different way.
18. How many fights between couples have started with one person misinterpreting what another says and does? He stares at his plate at dinner while she’s telling a story and she assumes he doesn’t care about what she’s saying, when really he is admiring the beautiful meal she made. She goes to bed early rather than watching their favorite television show together like they usually do, and he assumes she’s not interested in spending time with him, when really she’s just exhausted after a tough day at work.