1. When confronting bullies, be sure to place yourself in a position where you can safely protect yourself, whether it’s standing tall on your own, having other people present as witnesses and support, or keeping a paper trail of the bully’s inappropriate behavior.
2. Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you
3. Haters are like crickets.
They make a lot of noise. You can hear them from a distance but you can't see them. When you walk right by them, they suddenly get quiet.
4. Are you a bad person?
Depends on who you ask...
5. Sometimes the best thing we can ask for is change, and a fresh start forces us to confront change head-on.
6. We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us.