1. You think You're frightening me with Your hell, don't You?
You think Your hell is worse than mine.
2. I will either find a way or make one.
3. Too many people who don't have anyone they care about. Who think if they don't love anyone else then they're free to do whatever they want. They think they have nothing to lose, and that makes them stronger. If you have nothing to lose, there's nothing you really want, either. You're full of confidence, and look down on people who lose things, who want things, who are happy, or sad sometimes. But that's not the way things are. And it's just not right.
4. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent
5. Confidence level: selfie with no filter.
6. I want you to let go of all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that ever made you feel like you don’t belong.
7. I used to be obese. Once you’ve conquered obesity, everything else is easy. Life literally moves in slow motion.
I’m not saying I’m Superman, but let me just put it this way. If I were shot in the head, I’m pretty sure everything would be fine. I’d almost welcome it.
8. There was a man who was so confident in himself, that he was completely blind to his partner's needs and wants. He believed he was perfect for this person, but he was not.
If only he knew perfection does not exist. And this is what really turned his partner away from him.
9. Mothers, look after your daughters, keep them near you, keep their confidence – that they may be true and faithful.
10. I'm confident in who I am, and I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just being myself: being comfortable with my body, comfortable with my sound, and I'm figuring out who I am.