1. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
2. Confidence level: selfie with no filter.
3. I will either find a way or make one.
4. You think You're frightening me with Your hell, don't You?
You think Your hell is worse than mine.
5. I'm confident in who I am, and I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just being myself: being comfortable with my body, comfortable with my sound, and I'm figuring out who I am.
6. Mothers, look after your daughters, keep them near you, keep their confidence – that they may be true and faithful.
7. There was a man who was so confident in himself, that he was completely blind to his partner's needs and wants. He believed he was perfect for this person, but he was not.
If only he knew perfection does not exist. And this is what really turned his partner away from him.
8. Too many people who don't have anyone they care about. Who think if they don't love anyone else then they're free to do whatever they want. They think they have nothing to lose, and that makes them stronger. If you have nothing to lose, there's nothing you really want, either. You're full of confidence, and look down on people who lose things, who want things, who are happy, or sad sometimes. But that's not the way things are. And it's just not right.
9. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent
10. I want you to let go of all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that ever made you feel like you don’t belong.
11. INHALE CONFIDENCE.
12. Nothing is more charming than style and confidence.
13. Know your worth.
14. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.
16. Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.
17. If you hang out with me for too long, I will brainwash you into believing in yourself and knowing you can achieve anything.
18. If you wish to be kind, you need 3 thing:
1. Love yourself and be confident
2. Understand people from where they are coming from
3. Don't build resentment if someone does not listen to your advice. Stay kind and let it go.
19. Kindness in words creates confidence
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness
Kindness in giving creates love
- Lao Tzu
20. Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.
21. It’s all about accepting yourself the way you are. If you want to work towards a better you in whatever regards… do it. But you’re okay just the way you are today
22. If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?
23. Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are weeds that strangle confidence.
24. I have already settled it for myself so flattery and criticism go down the same drain and I am quite free.
25. The ability to say NO effectively is a skill that is critical for your personal and professional success.
26. Never underestimate a man who always overestimates himself.
27. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
28. I don't fit into any stereotypes. And I like myself that way.
29. Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?
30. Your confidence needs to be built from within.
If you build it on compliments, it will shatter with criticism.