1. Mini cupcakes?
As in the mini version of regular cupcakes?
Which is already a mini version of cake?
Honestly, where does it end with you people?????
2. I do not like pregnant women in my workspace. They’re always complaining.
I have varicose veins, too.
I have swollen ankles.
I’m constantly hungry.
Do you think my nipples don’t get sore too?
Do you think I don’t need to know the fastest way to the hospital?
3. “Fatimah complained to me about her hands blistering from grinding flour. So I said: ‘If you were to approach your father and ask him for a servant?’ So he (the Prophet) said: ‘Should I not direct the two of you, to that which is better for you than a servant? When the two of you lay down to sleep, say thirty-three, thirty-three, thirty-four, of At-Tahmid, At-Tasbih, and At-Takbir.”
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3408]
4. Patience (Sabar) is that the heart does not feel anger towards that which is destined, and the mouth does not complain.
5. As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision.
6. Taking Advantage Tactic #8
Playing the Victim. Using exaggerated complaints about their hardships to make you feel sorry for them so they get what they want.
7. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade and sell it to those who get thirsty from complaining.