1. Fill your mind before you empty your mouth.
2. tears are words that need to be written
3. Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you. This is how they will speak about you to other people.
4. Be clear with your desires.
5. Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other
6. The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
7. Michael Green: I love her. And I tried everything, except really listening, really listening, and that's how I left her alone. I was so ashamed of that, and I couldn't even tell her. Maybe if I tell her she'd love me anyway.
8. If there is one thing I dislike, it is the man who tries to air his grievances when I wish to air mine.