1. I'm confident in who I am, and I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just being myself: being comfortable with my body, comfortable with my sound, and I'm figuring out who I am.
2. If you feel comfortable and cool in particular clothes, then that is fashion according to me.
3. Whoever wants to have everlasting peace and well-being with no affliction does not understand the meaning of Allah’s commandments, nor does he perceive the meaning of submission to Allah. Every soul (either believing or disbelieving) shall inevitably taste suffering in this world, for this life is based on hardships. Man lives between comfort and suffering.
4. The serenity and comfort when your Istikharah is answered and you know exactly what Allah (SWT) wants you to do.
5. Smart people always choose comfort over luxury
6. " and the faithful ones whose hearts are comforted by the remembrance of God. Remembrance of God certainly brings comfort to all hearts."
[Quran - 13:28]
7. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting.
8. Some of the strongest people you know are waiting to curl up in the right pair of arms & let out the sigh they've been holding in forever.
9. art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
10. Art is to console those who are broken by life.
11. It's not about how your posture, asana, form looks.
It's about how integrated and comfortable you are in your own body.
12. Health anxiety provides us certain things.
Living comfortably with the addiction to suffering, as it provides you many things like feeling safe, some level of comfort and security, love from others, an opportunity to stay in your comfort zone and not take on too much.