1. Luxury is the ease of a t-shirt in a very expensive dress.
2. 'I enjoin good treatment of women, for they are prisoners with you, and you have no right to treat them otherwise, unless they commit clear indecency.
If they do that, then forsake them in their beds and hit them, but without causing injury or leaving a mark.
If they obey you, then do not seek means of annoyance against them.
You have rights over your women and your women have rights over you.
Your rights over your women are that they are not to allow anyone whom you dislike to tread on your bedding (furniture), nor allow anyone whom you dislike to enter your houses.
And their right over you are that you should treat them kindly with regard to their clothing and food.'
3. I just want to know why my clothes only get stuck on the door handle when I'm in a bad mood.
4. Ladies like from their husbands what their husbands like from them, i.e. kind words, good looks, clean clothes and a pleasant odour. Therefore, always remain in that state.
5. Halal is not just what we eat, but also what we wear and what we love.
6. "They (your wives, O men) are a garment for you and you (men) are a garment for them…”