1. Philosophy aims at the logical clarification of thoughts.
Philosophy is not a body of doctrine but an activity.
A philosophical work consists essentially of elucidations.
2. Be clear with your desires.
3. Rationalism is an adventure in the clarification of thought.
4. A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything
5. Asking for Clarification.
- So are you saying that ... ?
- Do you mean ... ?
- I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.
- What does that mean exactly?
- Sorry, but I lost you when you said ...
- Could you repeat that please?