1. Choices are easy when you have nothing to lose.
2. Istikhara is way to ask Allah to help in making the right decision; especially when confused between two options, in the case of travel, career choice, marriage etc.
3. If he makes Istikhara, then whatever Allah makes him feel happy about and makes easy for him, this is what Allah has chosen for him.
4. Here's the thing about hitting rock bottom. You can either stay down there or get back up. It's your choice.
5. Having Fabulous Nails is a choice!
6. Why did you choose to live with your dad, my son? Don't you love me?
Son: I love you Mom. But I know that he will need me more.
7. Someone can decide it’s in their best interests to agree to something, but a choice is only really a choice if there’s a genuine alternative. Otherwise it’s manipulation and it’s taking advantage.
8. Never laugh at your wife's choices. You are one of them.
9. There’s nothing more important than attitude, and it’s YOUR choice.