1. Chill! Your failures are going to make your TED talk longer.
2. I work hard all day. I like knowing that there’s going to be a break. Most days I just sit and wait for the break.
3. Your only worry should be if the tide is going to reach the chair.
4. Get away from it all …… find your peace on the beach.
5. These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
6. you're too hot. you should chill with me.
7. Sometimes, document your sadness.
Sometimes, look at your stress from the outside.
Sometimes, just don't look at your watch the entire day.
Sometimes, just don't answer.
Sometimes, be unfair towards your work.
Sometimes, enjoy your own mediocrity.
Give your work some independence from you.
Tags: Motivational | Work Motivation | Demotivational Work | Sadness | Mental Health | Stress | Time Management | Time Passing | Dark Times | Tough Times | Time | Answerable | Answer | Mediocrity | Independent | Break Free | Dont Worry | Chill | Overthinking |