Child Loss Quotes
1. "There are no two Muslims, three of whose children die before reaching puberty, but Allah will admit them to Paradise by virtue of His mercy toward them. It will be said to them:
'Enter Paradise.' They will say: 'Not until our parents enter.'
So it will be said: 'Enter Paradise, you and your parents."'
[Sunan an-Nasa'i 1876]
2. Every loss is nothing but a reminder that nothing in this world is permanent. Live and work for the everlasting Jannah
3. What makes you a man isn't the ability to have a child—it's the courage to raise one.
4. A woman who lost her husband is called a widow.
A man who lost his wife is called a widower.
A kid who lost his parents is called an orphan.
But there's no word for a parent who lost their kid. Know why? It's because no word in this world can describe the excruciating pain.
5. When you lose a loved one, you don’t ever get over it. You just bury it in your heart and move on.
6. The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.