6 Child Loss Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Child Loss Quotes
1. "There are no two Muslims, three of whose children die before reaching puberty, but Allah will admit them to Paradise by virtue of His mercy toward them. It will be said to them:
'Enter Paradise.' They will say: 'Not until our parents enter.'
So it will be said: 'Enter Paradise, you and your parents."'
[Sunan an-Nasa'i 1876]
Tags: Jannah Paradise | Islamic Quotes about Family | Child Loss | Mercy | Quran |
2. Every loss is nothing but a reminder that nothing in this world is permanent. Live and work for the everlasting Jannah
Tags: Jannah Paradise | Loss | Death | Child Loss | Reminding |
3. What makes you a man isn't the ability to have a child—it's the courage to raise one.
Tags: Parenting | Manly | Ability | Raising Children | Child Loss | Girl Child | Children |
4. A woman who lost her husband is called a widow.
A man who lost his wife is called a widower.
A kid who lost his parents is called an orphan.
But there's no word for a parent who lost their kid. Know why? It's because no word in this world can describe the excruciating pain.
Tags: Korean Drama | Child Loss | Pain |
5. When you lose a loved one, you don’t ever get over it. You just bury it in your heart and move on.
Tags: Korean Drama | Child Loss | Death | Moving On |
6. The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.
Tags: Life Struggle | Beautiful | Wisdom | Wise | Life Is A Test | Loss | Child Loss | Lost |