Donation and Charity Quotes that are related to money donation or blood donation, basically any type of help and giving back to society and humanity. Donation is an essential part of organizations and even considered mandatory in the sacred texts of Islam (called Zakaat).
Here are some Top Charity and Donation Quotes that you can use to promote the passion for giving, or use them in your campaigns to ask for donations.
1. "A man's spending on his family is a deed of charity."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 4006]
2. Of the dinar you spend as a contribution in Allah's path, or to set free a slave, or as a sadaqa given to a needy, or to support your family, the one yielding the greatest reward is that which you spent on your family.
3. "When a man spends on his family, seeking reward for that, that is an act of charity on his part."
[Sunan an-Nasa'i 2545]
4. "Tell me what will bring me near to the Garden and keep me far from the Fire."
The Prophet (PBUH) replied,
"Worship Allah and do not associate anything with Him, perform the prayer, pay zakat, and maintain ties of kinship."
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 49]
5. When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity, or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased).
[Sahih Muslim 1631]
6. To hide your Charity and good deeds is a test of your Thinking, and to hide the flaws of others is a test of your Character.
7. Social good is what brings peace to family and society.
8. Goal: To make an income while making an impact
9. a single pint can save 3 lives. A single gesture can create a million smiles
10. you're somebody type.
11. Blood cannot be manufactured.
12. This is how you start to get respect, by offering something that you have
13. Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. – I gave him a glass of water.
14. A good gardener always plants in threes. One for the bugs, one for the weather, and one for herself.
15. I have tried to teach people there are three kicks in every dollar: one, when you make it; two, when you have it. The third kick it when you give it away - and it is the biggest kick of all.