1. Well, that’s your opinion, isn’t it? And I’m not about to waste my time trying to change it
2. To love at all is to be vulnerable.
Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken.
If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal.
Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements.
Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable.
To love is to be vulnerable.
3. He’s not perfect.
You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect.
But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can.
He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break.
Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give.
Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there.
Love hard when there is love to be had.
Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.
4. If we are desperate, though, if we have nothing to lose, or if we are full of enthusiasm for life, then the unknown reveals itself, and our universe changes direction.
5. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
6. The main thing is realizing that even if you feel terrible for a while, that’s not how you’re going to feel the whole time. . . . Things change if you just keep moving.
7. You may not believe it now, but the way you're feeling will change.
8. “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.
[These words are also inscribed upon his grave]”
9. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.
10. Don’t try to be the ‘next’. Instead, try to be the other, the changer, the new.
11. Mood Swings can occur due to Hormonal conditions. Teens, pregnant women or women experiencing menopause may feel change in moods. Even medical conditions that affect your lungs, thyroid and cardiovascular, or central nervous system can also cause Mood Swings.
12. Give me coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.
13. You may not be her first, her last, or her only.
She loved before she may love again.
But if she loves you now, what else matters?
She's not perfect—you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can.
She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break — her heart.
So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give.
Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.
14. I haven’t changed.
I grew up.
Maybe you should give it a try sometime.
15. Sometimes boundaries are forgotten. Sometimes it takes some effort to change, and new boundaries are forgotten. So then, you need to apologize and renew your commitment.
16. The Internet is as powerful as oxygen, but we have not seen its full capabilities.
It’s got a long way to go, and it’s going to morph and change and reveal all kinds of surprises.
You’ve got to be prepared to evolve and adapt along with it.
Tags: Change |
17. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
18. I'm in love with Kelly Kapoor. And I don't know how I'm gonna feel tomorrow or the next day or the day after that, but I do know that right here, right now, all I can think about is spending the rest of my life with her.
Again, that could change.
19. A woman can't change a man because she loves him. A man changes himself because he loves her.
20. Sorry is not enough.
Sometimes you actually have to change.
21. If you are thinking about making some adjustments in your life to allow you to help change the world, my heartfelt recommendation is not to spend too much time thinking about it.
Just dive in.
22. People LOVE change (when it's about changing others).
People HATE change (when it's about changing themselves).
23. This defines entrepreneur and entrepreneurship - the entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.
24. Mood Swing Triggers
-a big change in your life
A doctor can tell you if you are experiencing mood swings because of a lifestyle change or if there is some other underlying issue.
25. When a man loves a woman. Everything changes, thoughts, characteristics, emotions, and his all-round being. A lot of things about his life and movements changes when a man loves a woman.
26. In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again.
They really do it.
It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful.
But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.
27. The world hasn't changed that much; men still rule.
28. Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.