7 Challenge Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. The path to the Truth is a labour of the heart, not of the head. Make your heart your primary guide! Not your mind. Meet, challenge and ultimately prevail over your nafs with your heart. Knowing your ego will lead you to the knowledge of God.
Tags: Nafs | Truth | Heart | Mind | Challenge | Ego | Knowledge | Lord |
2. Dear Life,
When I said "can this day get any worse", it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge.
Tags: Funny | Funny Life | Rhetorical | Question | Challenge |
3. I am facing a challenge, I am not facing defeat. Remember this.
Tags: Comeback | Challenge | Failure | Defeat |
4. Those who overcome great challenges will be changed, and often in unexpected ways. For our struggles enter our lives as unwelcome guests, but they bring valuable gifts. And once the pain subsides, the gifts remain. These gifts are life's true treasures, bought at great price, but cannot be acquired in any other way.
Tags: Life Struggle | Overcome | Challenge | Change | Gifts | Pain | Life |
5. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.
Tags: Life Struggle | Challenge | Paralysis | Discover | Who Am I |
6. The best way to handle a know it all is to take a curious subordinate role.
interact by asking “how” or “What” questions.
tap into their knowledge. it feeds the ego of the know it all, And potentially it allows them to change their position or point of view as they are explaining something to you.
avoid the “why“ questions as they may be perceived as a challenge.
remember to thank a know it all for their contribution.
Tags: Know It All | Curiosity | Submissive | How To | What If | Knowledge | Ego | Change | Perspective | Why | Challenge | Thanks | Annoying People | Toxic People | Stupid People |
7. In exposure therapy when a person is exposing themselves to certain situations, the situations are very normal and nothing for others, but to us it is a great challenge. Things like driving again, or exercising, or not overthinking.
These challenges will not feel like challenges soon enough, because you can get yourself to a place where the value that you have placed to the things that contribute to your anxiety have less value.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Anxiety | Exposed | Challenge | Mental Health | Overthinking |