Catch 22 Quotes
1. That's the problem with being a boss is that when you are tough, they resent you, and when you are cool, they walk all over you.
2. How can I get any experience until I get a job that gives me experience?
3. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past, even while we attempt to define it.
4. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
5. At night,I can't sleep. In the morning,I can't wake up.
6. If you marry a man who cheats on his wife, you will marry a man who cheats on his wife.
7. The more suicidal people there are the less suicidal people there are
8. If you don't realize a deja vu, you have to realize you're creating a deja vu
9. Either you know what you want and then you don't get what you want, or you get what you want and then you don't know what you want.
10. Things don’t become traditions because they’re good, BoJack, they become good because they’re traditions.