10 Catch 22 Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Catch 22 Quotes
1. That's the problem with being a boss is that when you are tough, they resent you, and when you are cool, they walk all over you.
Tags: Cool | Catch 22 | Paradox | Boss | Tough | Resentment | Taking Advantage |
2. How can I get any experience until I get a job that gives me experience?
Tags: Experience | Student | Job | Fresher | Intern | Catch 22 |
3. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past, even while we attempt to define it.
Tags: Time Passing | Time | Undefined | Paradox | Catch 22 | Present | Past | Definition |
4. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
Tags: Uncertainty | Certainty | Catch 22 | Paradox | Irony | Reality | Math |
5. At night,I can't sleep. In the morning,I can't wake up.
Tags: Insomnia | Sleep | Catch 22 | Paradox |
6. If you marry a man who cheats on his wife, you will marry a man who cheats on his wife.
Tags: Other Woman | Cheating | Karma | Paradox | Catch 22 | Irony |
7. The more suicidal people there are the less suicidal people there are
Tags: Funny Depression | Suicide | Catch 22 | Paradox |
8. If you don't realize a deja vu, you have to realize you're creating a deja vu
Tags: Deja Vu | Paradox | Catch 22 |
9. Either you know what you want and then you don't get what you want, or you get what you want and then you don't know what you want.
Tags: Bojack Horseman | Catch 22 | Irony | All I Ever Wanted | Expectations |
10. Things don’t become traditions because they’re good, BoJack, they become good because they’re traditions.
Tags: Bojack Horseman | Catch 22 | Traditions |