We cat lovers know we love to throw in a cat pun everyday in our conversation. Here you will find a long list of every single hiss-terical cat pun that you can imagine. All cat puns comes with images that you can print and hang on your cat house or anywhere in your yard. Let's go!
You may also be interested to master the art of puns from this mega-list of PUNS
Cat Puns Quotes
1. How do you make a fashionable cat happy?
Give her a new purr coat and she’ll be feline good.
2. Why do cats always get their way
They are very purr-suasive!
3. As the cat purr-ceived, the tuna sandwich was now in fact his.
4. The single female cat howling in the alleyway was like mew-sic to the ears of all the single male cats in the area.
5. Happy Purr–thday!
6. How are we doing with these cat puns?
So fur so good!
7. What kind of sports car does a cat drive?
8. Who delivers presents to cats?
9. Did your cat just eat my tuna sandwich?
Purr-haps. It’s a paw-sibility.
10. Stay Pawsitive!
11. As our relationship grows, my cat has become fur-miliar with the fact that if he rubs up against my leg, he’s getting a treat.
12. What is the difference between a comma and a cat?
One is a pause at the end of a clause, and the other has claws at the end of its paws.
13. Paw-don me, were you trying sweep the floor? Let me just scratch the broom to death instead, sir.
14. Those slobbery, drooling dogs are so much more in-fur-ior to our supreme cat bloodline.
15. What do you call a cat with eight legs that likes to swim?
16. The idea that men should have paw-er over cats is preposterous. Come feed me, human.
17. My cat was found in pawsession of catnip.
18. What do you call a cat that gets caught by law enforcement?
Funny Cat Puns For Your Pet
What was the cat’s favorite class in college?
20. What did the cat say when it was confused? “I’m purr-plexed!”
21. What was that cat’s favorite book?
The Great Catsby
22. What do you call it when a cat wins first place at a dog show?
23. What do you call a cat that likes to read?
24. Who’s a furry good kitty? Is it you? Yeah, I think it’s you!
25. What word do millennial cats overuse?
26. What types of cats purr the best?
27. Why are cats great singers?
Because they’re very mewsical!
28. What did the cat say before he went skydiving?
It’s meow or never
29. What’s a humans most important trait?
30. What’s a cat’s favorite dessert?
31. What did Tom get when he locked Jerry in the freezer?
32. What’s a cat’s favorite dessert?
33. What did the cat say when the mouse got away?
“You’ve got to be kitten me!”
34. What’s a cat’s favorite color? Purr-ple!
Cat Puns Word Play
Paw-sitive = Positive
Paws = Pause
Paw-lease = Please
Cat-titude = Attitude
Pro-cat-stination = Procrastination
Cat-astrophe = Catastrophe
Cathletic = Athletic
Caturday = Saturday
Mewment = Moment
Claw-some = Awesome
Feline = Feeling
Hiss-terical = Hysterical
Whispurr = Whisper
Purr-haps = Perhaps
Purr-ty = Pretty
36. Why did the cat wear a fancy dress?
She was feline fine!
37. The way this kitty snuggles is giving me a loving feline!
38. What’s a cat’s favorite subject in school?
39. What do cats wear to sleep?
40. Why did the mouse stay inside?
Because it was raining cats and dogs.
41. Why can’t cats play poker in the jungle?
Too many cheetahs!
42. What should you say to your cat when you leave the house?
“Have a mice day!”
43. The litter box smelled claw-ful after not changing it for two weeks
44. What do you call a pile of kittens?
45. Wanna hear a bad cat joke?
46. She’s got a bad Cattitude.
47. What do cats love to do in the morning?
Read the mewspaper!
48. The hiss-tory of Ancient Egypt is littered with instances of cats being held in the highest esteem
49. What is a cats favorite vegetable?
Cat Pun Names
Colin Fur-real (Colin Farrell)
Jean-Clawed Van Damme (Jean-Claude Van Damme)
William Scratchner (William Shatner)
Meowley Cyrus (Miley Cyrus)
William Shakespurr (William Shakespeare)
51. I’m not playing games with you, mouse – this is fur real!
Tags: Cat Puns |
52. I petted my cat too aggressively back in 2004, now he doesn’t like to be touched. He will never fur-get.