1. You’re like tourists in Oslo who haven’t bothered to study a word of Norwegian. How can you expect anyone to care what you have to say?
Tags: Careless |
2. Guilt Trip
A special kind of manipulation tactic. A manipulator suggests to the conscientious victim that he or she does not care enough, is too selfish or has it easy. This usually results in victim feeling bad, keeping them in self-doubt, anxious and submissive position.
3. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care.
4. Sometimes people don't notice the things we do, until we stop doing it for them.
5. That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less.
6. The person who doesn't know where his next dollar is coming from usually doesn't know where his last dollar went.
7. Being careless makes you look unattractive.
8. Don't use time and words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved.
9. Words cannot express how much I don't care.
10. I spent my life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless, but not men.
11. People who do not understand your silence will never understand your words.
12. We want a fresh start only because we didn’t sufficiently care for the last fresh start.
13. I’m Responsible For My Own Happiness? I Can’t Even Be Responsible For My Own Breakfast!