1. Don't keep calm, it's time to wake up.
2. Don't keep calm, go change the world.
3. Don't keep calm, Be dramatic.
4. Don't keep calm. Eat chocolates like there's no tomorrow.
5. Keep calm and don't ask why.
6. "When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down."
[Sunan Abi Dawud 4782]
7. A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything
8. Anger isn’t violent in and of itself. The power of anger can be respected, and voiced respectfully. You may have to wait until you’re not quite so mad and when your words can be calm.
9. Talent wins the game but teamwork and intelligence wins a championship.
10. Gaslighters minimize your feelings to gain power over you.
They say things like:
“Why are you so sensitive?”
“Calm down. You are overreacting. “
11. I shall stay calm in moments of stress and anxiety, so as to allow positive thoughts and actions to manifest from me.
12. Being calm about everything allows your mind to find solutions. Calmness is also a state of trust. Instead of overthinking and overreacting, you just surrender for that moment and allow yourself to receive guidance for what doesn't make sense.
13. Pressure is calming to the nervous system.
14. In the moment when fear takes your attention, and you move towards catastrophic ways of perceiving your symptoms - it’s in that very moment you should change something in your body.
Don’t look to grapple for with your thoughts- “think positive think positive… it’s gonna be fine it’s gonna be fine”. You will make it worse because you are only adding it to the adrenaline.
What you want to do is make a change in your body. The best thing you can do is slow down. Watch your speed, go neutral. Allow yourself to trust that the symptoms in combination with those intrusive thoughts will lessen in strength over time. You must trust.
A change in your speed, breathing patterns, posture, a change by using more hand gestures, a change in your facial expression. Whatever that change in body is, you need to make one.
15. Never in the history of the world someone has calmed down or relaxed when you say “Calm Down” or “Relax”.