1. A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything
2. Keep calm and don't ask why.
3. Don't keep calm, Be dramatic.
4. Don't keep calm, it's time to wake up.
5. Don't keep calm. Eat chocolates like there's no tomorrow.
6. Don't keep calm, go change the world.
7. Anger isn’t violent in and of itself. The power of anger can be respected, and voiced respectfully. You may have to wait until you’re not quite so mad and when your words can be calm.
8. "When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down."
[Sunan Abi Dawud 4782]