1. I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.
- Jon Katz
2. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving taxicabs and cutting hair.
3. I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.
It's about who you miss at 2pm in the afternoon when you're busy, not 2am in the morning when you are lonely.
5. To All Men:
When you are busy looking at other woman, there are always two men looking at yours. Appreciate what you have.
6. Get busy watering your own grass so as not to notice whether it's greener elsewhere.
7. I called the nature preserve.
The Lion was busy.
8. It's not easy for someone to see who they are.
We're busy watching over others.
9. Happy Birthday to my wild and crazy big brother. Thanks for keeping mom and dad so busy dealing with your antics when we were kids so that I was never punished!
10. Oh crap! I missed your birthday! I wish I had a great excuse like I was busy saving the world or something, but unfortunately not. Sorry for being a terrible sibling! I hope it was a good one!
11. People are probably not happy with their life if they are busy discussing yours.
12. Sometimes I feel sorry for people who love gossip and their boring lives. Other times I'm jealous. I wish I had that much time to worry about things that are none of my business.
13. I'm too busy working on my grass to notice if yours is any greener.