#ILoveMyBrother #BrotherQUotes #BirthdayQuotesForBrother #LittleBrotherQuotes
Brother Quotes that remind us of the special relation of siblings and to share the brother quote images with your brother - be it your real brother, step brother, or a friend who is more than a brother that you love.
1. I will protect the oppressed even if he is my enemy. But I will not forgive the traitor even if he is my brother.
2. Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.
3. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
4. I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.
5. After a girl is grown, her little brothers — now her protectors — seem like big brothers.
6. Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
7. Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other
8. Who needs superheroes when you have a brother.
9. Happiness is having a younger brother who is taller than you.
10. Dear Brother,
You are more special to me than you will ever know...
11. Only a brother can love like a father, annoy like a sister, care like a mother and support like a friend. I love you my Brother.
12. My brother has the best sister in the world
13. Q: What do vampire bats call their friends?
A: Blood brothers.
14. My brother and I laugh at how competitive we were as kids.
But I laugh more.
15. The greatest gift our parents ever gave us was each other.
16. Because I have a brother, I’ll always have a friend.
17. Brothers are what best friends can never be.
18. Like branches on a tree... we may grow in different directions, but our roots remain as one.
19. Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issue.
20. You really are a superstar,
the world’s best ever bro,
Cool, good-looking, clever too...
it runs in the family, you know!
21. A brother...
Sees you at your best, sees you at your worst.
Sees you come last, sees you come first.
Sees your lows, sees your highs.
But through all of this, he always stands by.
22. Arab oil can never be dearer than Arab blood.