1. I work hard all day. I like knowing that there’s going to be a break. Most days I just sit and wait for the break.
2. The tongue is but a small soft flesh. yet it is capable of breaking the strongest bonds and destroying the most powerful of relationships.
3. Before anything can break your heart, it must first own your heart. Stop handing your heart to dunya-it'll stop breaking it.
4. Don't sell your akhira by letting people in this dunya break you so much that you lose the warmth of your heart and the kindness of the soul.
5. I am emotionally drained. I can go through a day, but at the end, when I am finally in this bed, I'm so fragile & ready to break.
6. My girlfriend broke up with me because I stole her wheelchair.
But I knew she’d come crawling back to me.
7. Everyone has a breaking point, even the best of us.
8. Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
9. The only place where you can break the rules legally is in art.