1. Sujood is the only position where the brain is below the heart.
It reduces stress.
And this position is only meant for Allah.
2. tears come from the heart, and not the brain.
3. I want to sleep but my brain won't stop talking to itself.
4. Dear mind,please stop thinking so much at night, I need to sleep.
5. Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they'll start using it.
6. Although déjà vu can accompany seizures in people with temporal lobe epilepsy, it also occurs in people without any health issues.
7. Another theory suggests déjà vu happens when your brain “glitches,” so to speak, and experiences a brief electrical malfunction — similar to what happens during an epileptic seizure.