1. Sujood is the only position where the brain is below the heart.
It reduces stress.
And this position is only meant for Allah.
2. tears come from the heart, and not the brain.
3. I want to sleep but my brain won't stop talking to itself.
4. Dear mind,please stop thinking so much at night, I need to sleep.
5. Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they'll start using it.
6. Although déjà vu can accompany seizures in people with temporal lobe epilepsy, it also occurs in people without any health issues.
7. Another theory suggests déjà vu happens when your brain “glitches,” so to speak, and experiences a brief electrical malfunction — similar to what happens during an epileptic seizure.
8. I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
9. Octopuses have hundreds of suckers, each one equipped with its own ganglion with thousands of neurons. These 'mini-brains' are interconnected, making for a widely distributed nervous system. That is why a severed octopus arm may crawl on its own and even pick up food.
10. there is always something that you could imagine in your brain that could go wrong, and you could make yourself have a panic attack. Like, your body would actually respond to that.
That’s how powerful the thought process is.
11. When thinking about the future, the brain generally thinks the worst possible case always. It never focuses on the amazing things that could happen in the future.
We are all constantly planning and worrying about the future.
12. ANTs or automatic negative thoughts kill an individual’s happiness.
if your brain tends to default to an unhappy moment, go deep into that thought and feel bad on purpose. Then stand up and say STOP!
now consciously go to one of the happiest moments of your life And re experience that with all of your senses and you’ll notice how your brain shifts and celebrate.