1. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
2. Everything I have I owe to this job…this stupid, wonderful, boring, amazing job.
3. Powerpoints are the peacocks of the business world; all show, no meat.
4. You're Weird!
Thanks! Normal is boring.
5. I have almost gotten used to my boring daily routines till I met you. You are the best part of my day, and I feel like the luckiest man alive.
6. Sometimes I feel sorry for people who love gossip and their boring lives. Other times I'm jealous. I wish I had that much time to worry about things that are none of my business.
7. A man is likely to mind his own business when it is worth minding. When it is not, he takes his mind off his own meaningless affairs by minding other people’s business.
8. I think boredom is the beginning of every authentic act.
Boredom opens up the space, for new engagements. Without boredom, no creativity.
If you are not bored, you just stupidly enjoy the situation in which you are.