1. I have never been drawn to luxury. I love the simple things; coffee shops, books, and people who try to understand.
2. Reading was like eating alone, with that same element of bingeing.
3. A chap sees a mouse sitting on a seat beside him in the cinema eating popcorn. He says “what are you doing here?” The mouse says, “well, I enjoyed the book”.
4. A man goes to the cinema and is surprised to see a pig sitting in the seat next to him. “What are you doing here?” he asked the pig. “Well, I enjoyed the book”.
5. I was reading a book on helium and I just couldn’t put it down.