Bojack Horseman Quotes
1. I Need You To Tell Me That I’m A Good Person.
2. When You Look At Someone Through Rose-Colored Glasses, All The Red Flags Just Look Like Flags.
3. I Need To Go Take A Shower So I Can’t Tell If I’m Crying Or Not.
4. I’m Responsible For My Own Happiness? I Can’t Even Be Responsible For My Own Breakfast!
5. No One Watches The Show To Feel Feelings. Life Is Depressing Enough Already.
6. I don’t understand how people… live. It’s amazing to me that people wake up every morning and say: ‘Yeah, another day, let’s do it.
7. Settle. Because otherwise you’re just gonna get older and harder, and more alone. And you’re gonna do everything you can to fill that hole, with friends, and your career, and meaningless sex, but the hole doesn’t get filled.
Tags: Bojack Horseman |
8. Every happy ending has the day after the happy ending.
9. Either you know what you want and then you don't get what you want, or you get what you want and then you don't know what you want.
10. There’s no deep down. I believe that all we are is what we do.
11. Things don’t become traditions because they’re good, BoJack, they become good because they’re traditions.
12. You are all the things that are wrong with you.
13. I don’t know how you expect me to love you when you so clearly hate yourself.
14. My life is a mess right now and I compulsively take care of other people when I don’t know how to take care of myself.
15. The universe is a cruel, uncaring void, The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead.
16. Okay this sounds a little complicated but I think I can handle exactly this amount of complication as long as things don’t become one bit more complicated.
17. I can’t say no to people because I want everyone to like me
18. I spend a lot of time with the real me and believe me, nobody’s gonna love that guy.
19. It’s so sad that when you see someone as they really are, it ruins them.
20. You can’t keep doing shitty things, and then feel bad about yourself like that makes it okay! You need to be better!
21. I’ve had a lot of what I thought were rock bottoms, only to discover another, rockier bottom underneath.
22. Why 12 steps? Nobody wants to do 12 of anything. Did you see ’12 Years A Slave’ and think ‘that’s a short number of years to be a slave?'
Tags: Bojack Horseman |
23. I want to do things with you. Fully clothed, sober, in daylight hours.
24. How can I put this… imagine if the Holocaust happened every four years like the Olympics. I would rather THAT happen than your rock opera.
25. Why put the skip ad button so late? I’m not skipping now. I’m invested.
26. Closure is a made up thing by Steven Spielberg to sell movie tickets. It, like true love and the Munich Olympics, doesn’t exist in the real world.
27. Well, that was another in a long series of regrettable life choices.
28. You are a horrible person, and you not understanding that you're a horrible person, doesn't make you less of a horrible person.
29. I don't know a lot about a lot of things. But I do know this: everybody deserves to be loved.
30. He’s so stupid he doesn’t realize how miserable he should be.