1. Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care.
2. Your body is a temple.
You have to respect it.
You can’t just whore it out.
3. Hijab is the veil that has to be drawn over our body, our behavior, and our speech.
4. Eating well is a form of self-respect.
5. Hijab is for the body.
Haya is for the soul.
6. Nafs defines the attributes of Body and Spirit (Rooh).
7. Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is just like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
8. The most beautiful curve on a woman's body is her smile.
9. Shame and blame should have no place in our body, mind, or spirit.