32 Body Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Shame and blame should have no place in our body, mind, or spirit.
Tags: Spirituality | Spirituality | Shame | Blame | Simply | Mind | Games | Body | Dr. Asa Don Brown |
2. Your body is a temple.
You have to respect it.
You can’t just whore it out.
Tags: Quotes that make you think | TV Show Quotes | Body | The Office | Self Respect |
3. Hijab is the veil that has to be drawn over our body, our behavior, and our speech.
Tags: Social Behavior | Body | Speech | Hijab Quotes and Memes | Modesty | Muslimah |
4. Hijab is for the body.
Haya is for the soul.
Tags: Body | Soul | Hijab Quotes and Memes |
5. Nafs defines the attributes of Body and Spirit (Rooh).
Tags: Nafs | Body | Spirit | Word Meaning |
6. Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care.
Tags: Health | Body | Precious | Awakening | Take Care | Yoga | Diet |
7. The most beautiful curve on a woman's body is her smile.
Tags: Smile captions for Instagram | Smile | Body | Aesthetic |
8. Eating well is a form of self-respect.
Tags: Self Respect | Health is Wealth | Good Health | Eat | Overeating | Overweight | Food | Foodie | Health | Take Care | Body |
9. Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is just like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
Tags: Happiness | Possession | Satisfaction | Hunger | Body | Stupid | Money | Quotes that make you think |
10. Guilt is to the spirit, what pain is to the body.
Tags: Guilt | Spirit | Pain | Body | Emotional Blackmail |
11. I need you.
I need your body pressed against mine. Your warmth Your Smell. Your fingers wrapped around the curves of mine. The taste of your kiss.
I need you.
Tags: Seductive | Needs | Body | Smell | Perfume | Kiss |
12. Chemistry is you touching my mind and it setting my body on fire.
Tags: Seductive | Mind | Body | Fire |
Anorexia Nervosa (AN) essentially refers to a mental illness affecting both genders, but primarily females, whereby an individual has irregular perceptions of their body image.
Tags: Thinspo | Mental Health | Body | Imagination | Perception | Mental Wellness | Weight Loss |
14. Do not give up what you most want for what you want at the moment.
Tags: Thinspo | Weight Loss | Overweight | Body | Fitness | Dont Give Up | Eat |
15. An imperfect body reflects an imperfect soul
Tags: Body | Thinspo | Weight Loss | Fitness |
16. If it was easy, everybody will be thin
Tags: Body | Thinspo | Weight Loss | Fitness | Easy |
17. Self-love is respecting my beautiful body. Yes it is beautiful.
Tags: Self Love | Self Awareness | Beautiful | Body | BBW | Thinspo | Aesthetic |
18. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
19. Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.
Tags: Sleep | Chains | Body | Health |
20. I suffered from eating disorders as a teenager and so I know how damaging ‘perfect’ images in magazines can be. I was bombarded with a narrative that had no alternative. There were never any women who were celebrated for their intellect … and all of my magazines were selling me weight loss products or telling me to be thin.
Tags: Magazine | Body | No Choice | Inferiority | Beauty | Weight Loss |
21. What is a weightlifter’s favorite city?
22. If a man loves a woman's soul, he will end up loving one woman.
If he just loves a woman's face or body, all the women in the world won't make him happy and he is doomed to lead an unhappy life.
Tags: When A Man Loves A Woman | Soul | Real Love | Satisfaction | Happiness | Face | Body | Unhappy |
23. Even I don't wake up looking like Cindy Crawford
Tags: Thinspo | Selfie | Body |
24. Even though it will never be flat again, my stomach’s still my favorite because it reminds me of my greatest achievement: my babies.
Tags: Weight Loss | Body | Beauty | Baby | Pregnant | Parenting | Parents |
25. Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I’m telling lies.
It’s in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I’m a woman
I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
It’s the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I’m a woman
Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can’t touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them,
They say they still can’t see.
It’s in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I’m a woman
Now you understand
Just why my head’s not bowed.
I don’t shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing,
It ought to make you proud.
It’s in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need for my care.
’Cause I’m a woman
Tags: Inspirational Women | Poetry | Beauty | Body | Lips |
26. A beautiful body perishes, but a work of art dies not.
Tags: Art | Beautiful | Body | Death |
27. The great thing, then, in all education, is to make our nervous system our ally instead of our enemy.
Tags: Anxiety | Nervous System | Mind Control | Body | Mental Health |
28. When a symptom arises, don’t fight with it by asking “are you gonna get worse? Are you connected to a disease or illness?”.
This much focus on a particular symptom eats up on the person’s willpower and their ability to engage in whats taking place in the present moment. Start understanding what your body is trying to tell you. Look at what you are suppressing, the fears, the angers, the doubts, the un forgiveness towards yourself and others.
You must be open to taking in those messages, and using them to be able to resolve what your body wants you to resolve.
Stop fighting what you are fighting with on the inside, and begin understanding them.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Symptoms | Fight or Flight | Body | Suppress | Fear | Anger | Doubtful | Forgiveness | Resolve | Mental Health |
29. In the moment when fear takes your attention, and you move towards catastrophic ways of perceiving your symptoms - it’s in that very moment you should change something in your body.
Don’t look to grapple for with your thoughts- “think positive think positive… it’s gonna be fine it’s gonna be fine”. You will make it worse because you are only adding it to the adrenaline.
What you want to do is make a change in your body. The best thing you can do is slow down. Watch your speed, go neutral. Allow yourself to trust that the symptoms in combination with those intrusive thoughts will lessen in strength over time. You must trust.
A change in your speed, breathing patterns, posture, a change by using more hand gestures, a change in your facial expression. Whatever that change in body is, you need to make one.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Fear | Symptoms | Fight or Flight | Panic Attack | Adrenaline | Calm | Trust | Breathing | Posture | Facial Expression | Body |
Take three deep breaths and smile everywhere in your body, observing what's happening in your body.
Proceed now with kindness and understanding.
Tags: Yoga | Breathing | Smile captions for Instagram | Smile | Body | Be Kind | Understanding |
31. It's not about how your posture, asana, form looks.
It's about how integrated and comfortable you are in your own body.
Tags: Yoga | Posture | Comfortable | Body |
32. there is always something that you could imagine in your brain that could go wrong, and you could make yourself have a panic attack. Like, your body would actually respond to that.
That’s how powerful the thought process is.
Tags: Brain | Mind Control | Thoughts | Negativity | Future | Body | Thinking | Positive Thinking | Overthinking | Panic Attack | Anxiety | Health Anxiety | Mental Health |