1. Eating well is a form of self-respect.
2. Hijab is for the body.
Haya is for the soul.
3. I need you.
I need your body pressed against mine. Your warmth Your Smell. Your fingers wrapped around the curves of mine. The taste of your kiss.
I need you.
4. Do not give up what you most want for what you want at the moment.
5. Self-love is respecting my beautiful body. Yes it is beautiful.
6. Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.
7. If it was easy, everybody will be thin
Anorexia Nervosa (AN) essentially refers to a mental illness affecting both genders, but primarily females, whereby an individual has irregular perceptions of their body image.
9. Your body is a temple.
You have to respect it.
You can’t just whore it out.
10. The most beautiful curve on a woman's body is her smile.
11. Shame and blame should have no place in our body, mind, or spirit.
12. I suffered from eating disorders as a teenager and so I know how damaging ‘perfect’ images in magazines can be. I was bombarded with a narrative that had no alternative. There were never any women who were celebrated for their intellect … and all of my magazines were selling me weight loss products or telling me to be thin.
13. What is a weightlifter’s favorite city?
14. An imperfect body reflects an imperfect soul
15. Guilt is to the spirit, what pain is to the body.
16. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
17. Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care.
18. Nafs defines the attributes of Body and Spirit (Rooh).
19. Hijab is the veil that has to be drawn over our body, our behavior, and our speech.
20. Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is just like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
21. Chemistry is you touching my mind and it setting my body on fire.