1. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not selfish, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
2. "Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful."
3. When heard someone's boasting,
I could smell shit of bull from afar.
4. Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.
5. Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out.