1. People who say "it's just business" are lying. It's a deceptive and manipulative tactic used by weak minds.
Anyone who has ever run or been in business knows that a business will fail if the relationships are not healthy. Business is the business of relationships. That is all.
2. I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
3. How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you.
4. I hate when people say, 'Well, this is unfair for the underdog.' Well, the underdog should try harder.
5. A: When I was young, I left a trail of broken hearts like a rockstar. I'm not proud of it.
B: You're kind of proud of it. You work it into a lot of conversations.
6. A: *Answers phone.* Hello?
B: It's [B].
A: What did s/he do this time?
B: No, it's me, [B]. It's actually me.
A: What did you do this time?
7. A: I sort of did something and I need some advice, but I don't want a lot of judgment and criticism.
B: And you came to me?
8. A: Can you be quiet?! I'm trying to think.
B: Don't worry. Doing anything for the first time is difficult.
9. You might fool hundreds of people into believing you are something you're not, but I will always be that one person who figured you out and knows who you really are under all that bullshit!