1. There was a man who was so confident in himself, that he was completely blind to his partner's needs and wants. He believed he was perfect for this person, but he was not.
If only he knew perfection does not exist. And this is what really turned his partner away from him.
2. "...it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind."'
3. In the kingdom of the blind, one-eyed man is the King.
4. don't allow someone to treat you poorly just because you love them
5. A blind woman tells her boyfriend that she’s seeing someone. It’s either really terrible news or really great news.
6. I bought my blind friend a cheese grater for his birthday. A week later, he told me it was the most violent book he ever read.
7. A blind man walks into a bar. And a table. And a door. And a staircase.
8. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind”
The Midsummer Night's Dream - Act 1, Scene 1
9. “Love is blind, and lovers cannot see, The pretty follies that themselves commit.”
The Merchant of Venice - Act 2, Scene 6
10. Don't be mad I don't care anymore.
Be mad because I once did and you were too blind to see it.
11. KINDNESS is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
12. When You Look At Someone Through Rose-Colored Glasses, All The Red Flags Just Look Like Flags.