1. Messenger of Allah (SAW) said to me,
"Dear son, when you enter your house, say As- Salamu 'Alaikum (May Peace and Blessings be on you) to your family, for it will be a blessing both to you and to your family."
2. I thought it to be a sacrifice, it proved to be a blessing. #tawakkul
3. Don't ever abuse a kind heart,
You may never be offered one again.
4. "Some persons from the Ansar asked for (something) from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) and he gave them. They again asked him for (something), and he gave them.
Then he said: 'whatever of good that I have, I would never hoard it from any of you. (Remember) whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him content, and whoever tries to make due, Allah will suffice him. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and more encompassing than patience."
5. Ramadan is like a rare flower, that blossoms once a year. And just as you begin to smell its fragrance, it disappears for another year. Make the most of it now.
6. The wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings. Let food be your medicine.
7. "This world is but provisions, and there is no provision in this world better than a righteous wife."
[Ibn Majah: Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1855]
8. Eat Suhur, for in Suhur there is a blessing.
[Ibn Majah - Book 7, Hadith 1692]
9. Last night so many people closed their eyes to sleep, and never got to open them again. You weren't one of them. Say Alhamdulillah.
10. Short Cut to a blessed marriage:
Both husband and wife should love Allah and His Prophet (Peace be upon him) more than they love each other!
Tags: Love | Marriage | Allah | Blessed | Shortcut | Husband | Wife | Quotes about Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Islamic | You are Enough | Islamic Quotes about Love | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
11. Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today. Have you used 1 to say "Alhamdulillah".
12. If pain wasn't the biggest blessing, why would God give it to his most beloved subjects - the prophets?
13. "When Ramadan begins, the gates of Paradise are opened."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 1898]
14. Everything in life is a gift, a test, and a blessing, all at the same time.
15. Alhamdulillah for every blessing Allah has given me; hidden & apparent. And for everything Allah protected me from, whether I know or don’t.