10 Blame Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Shame and blame should have no place in our body, mind, or spirit.
Tags: Spirituality | Spirituality | Shame | Blame | Simply | Mind | Games | Body | Dr. Asa Don Brown |
2. Blame and shame are simply mind games.
Tags: Psychology | Shame | Blame | Mind Games | Simply | Dr. Asa Don Brown | Mental Health | Mental Wellness |
3. When a man is penalized for honesty, he learns to lie.
Tags: Wrong | Blame | Punishing | Mistake | Liar |
4. If there is one thing I dislike, it is the man who tries to air his grievances when I wish to air mine.
Tags: Selfishness | Dislike | Grief | Understanding | Communication | Healthy Communication | Blame | Hearing | Listening a Person | Soft Skills | Annoying People |
5. Guilt Trip
A special kind of manipulation tactic. A manipulator suggests to the conscientious victim that he or she does not care enough, is too selfish or has it easy. This usually results in victim feeling bad, keeping them in self-doubt, anxious and submissive position.
Tags: Manipulation | Tactic | Victim | Guilt | Mind Games | Mind Control | Submissive | Anxiety | Self Doubt | Blame | Careless | Question | Mental Health | Depression | Jealousy |
6. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
Tags: Wife | Marriage | Strong | Weakness | Doubtful | Self Doubt | Blame | Courageous | Naive | Innocent | Treating Badly | Submissive |
7. Taking Advantage Tactic #3
Denial. Refusing to admit they’ve said or done something, which can make you begin doubting yourself.
Tags: Taking Advantage | Denial | Refusal | Admitting | Blame | Mind Games | Victim | Doubtful | Self Doubt | Psychology |
8. You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.
Tags: Be Kind | Be Kind | Accomplishment | Leadership | Force | Treating Badly | Pressure | Accusation | Blame | Abuse | Guilt | Emotional Abuse | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
9. "I statements” are powerful because they keep you where you belong—speaking your feelings from your point of view and sharing your own experience.
We can’t speak for others. Only they can share their feelings. We can say we were hurt by a behavior but it crosses a line when we accuse or blame the other person.
Telling the other person they are wrong for doing the behavior or telling them what they feel is not our business or our place (because we actually don’t know).
Tags: Misunderstanding | Perception | Perspective | Blame | Accusation | Hurt | Wrong |
10. Remember, it’s never the knife’s fault.
Tags: Knife | Fault Finding | Blame | Realization | Self Awareness | Experience |